Prepaid Card Important Notes:
1. The balance and the remaining usage in the Prepaid Card will not be returned after the Prepaid Card expired.
2. As stipulated by the Macau Government, customers must present their original ID Card or valid Passport for registration upon purchasing the BEST Prepaid Card (all customers must be 18 years or above).
3. A SMS alert will be sent to customers when the residual balance of the BEST Prepaid Card is less than $30 or 1 day before the balance expiry date.
4. The mobile number is randomly generated by the system and cannot be changed by customers.
5. BEST Prepaid Cards do not support collect call service.
6. Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to CTM No. 1 Hotline: 1000 for immediate cancellation.
7. If the BEST Prepaid Card is lost or damaged, expires or becomes invalid for whatsoever reason, the card will not be replaced, the residual balance will not be refunded or transferred and the mobile number will not be retained by customer.
8. Customers are responsible and liable for the correct and lawful use of their BEST Prepaid Card, and in no circumstances shall CTM be held liable for any loss, expense or damage that customers may stuff.
9. The service is based on the CTM Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Fair Usage Policy (FUP).
10. CTM reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.
Prepaid Card Reload Service Important Notes:
1. The value of reload card / voucher is MOP.
2. Prepaid Card expiry date will be extended upon the reload completed.
3. We highly recommend you to keep the reload voucher until Prepaid Card received the SMS notification that the reloading has been completed successfully.
4. CTM reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.
5. When any reload voucher is or is suspected of being used for any illegal activity or improper purpose, CTM shall have the right to terminate the right to use the reload voucher, all amounts involved will not be refunded and related information will be provided to the police for further investigation.
6. Each reload voucher can be reloaded for once within the valid date. For the expired reload voucher will not be refunded or replaced.
7. Electric reload voucher cannot be returned or exchanged once sold.
8. No reimbursement will be arranged for Electric reload voucher if that is lost or the reloading code on the voucher becomes faded or cannot be clearly displayed for any reason.
9. The Reload amount of Shared Reload Service will be charged to the CTM Mobile Postpaid Customers' monthly bill.
10. A confirmation SMS will be sent to both postpaid and BEST prepaid customers upon any completion of a reload of Shared Reload Service.
11. The Shared Reload Service maximum reload value per day is $300 for each postpaid mobile number (includes the daily reload limit of Shared Reload Service via mobile phone).
12. The Shared Reload Service password is that last 4 digits of the postpaid customers' SIM card. If customer entered the wrong password for more than 10 times, the service will be locked immediately and the re-activation will only be resumed on the next day.
Prepaid Card Value-added Service and Package Plan service Important Notes:
1. Value-added Services & Data Package Plan are not applicable to non-activated Prepaid Card. You can simply to insert your Prepaid Card into the mobile phone, and it will be activated when your mobile phone making the first call, sending the first SMS or connecting to use mobile data service. After that, the Prepaid Card service will be activated and followed by a confirmation SMS with the mobile number, current balance and expiry date of the card.
2. Except the 4G+ Data Once-off Plans, customer can only apply one Data Package Plan upon the same period of time. Upon successful application, the service charge will be deducted instantly.
3. Except the "Online Everywhere in Macau" Plans / 4G+ Data Once-off Plans, when applied the other Value-added Services and Data Package Plans, service charge will be deducted automatically from the residual balance every 30 days.
4. If the residual balance of Prepaid Card is less than the service charge or its usage expiry date is overdue, the related Valued-added Services and Data Package Plans will be terminated automatically.
5. Customers can simply change or terminate their Value-added Services and Data Packag Plans via USSD Code.
6. If customers change the Data Package Plan, the existing Data Package Plan needs to be terminated first; the remaining free usage and service charge cannot be transferred and credited to the new Data Package Plan.
7. If customer terminate the Data Package Plan, the remaining free data usage or service charge will be terminated and refund is not allowed.
8. Aside from reloading service, any application of Data Package Plans or other Value-added Services will not extend the expiry date of your Prepaid Card, please check on your expiry date before application.
9. The service is based on CTM “Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) ” and the “Provision of Mobile Service”, for details please refer to Mobile Service at www.ctm.net.
10. The offer and latest price are subject to change without prior notice.
11. CTM reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.